We have four (4) options:
1. At the home of the student
Home tuition. This is the most convenient option for the student and for working parents. The teacher can travel to the student’s home if it is within reasonable distances.
2. At the home of the teacher
This may be preferred if
- the student is attending a school near the teacher’s place;
- the student’s home is not conductive for lessons;
- the student prefers a different environment for lessons.
For example, one of our teacher’s place is at 121 Bedok North Road. It is conveniently accessible via Bedok MRT station (EW5, East-West Line), Tanah Merah MRT station (EW4, East-West Line), and Bedok Reservoir MRT station (DT30, Downtown Line).
Schools within walking distance include
- Red Swastika School
- Anglican High School
- Fengshan Primary School
- Bedok Green Primary School
- Bedok Green Secondary School
- Yu Neng Primary School
- Haig Girls’ School
- Saint Anthony’s Canossian Primary School
- Saint Anthony’s Canossian Secondary School
3. In an online interactive classroom
A proper real-time lesson aided by technology. Interactive screen. Real-time audio, video and annotation. Live discussion.
A valid option when students and teachers are geographically far apart, e.g. overseas students.
4. In a physical classroom
Group tuition. Classrooms are available for group lessons if you have classmates or friends joining you.